- On-site classroom Security Awareness Training workshops
- On-site training to set up and maintain your own in-house Security Awareness Office
- Best Practice Review of your organization’s current security infrastructure, including IT security systems, policies and practices, and recommendations for improvement
Remote Security Office Services
- Set up and maintenance of your in-house Security Office
- On-going alerts of IT security new threats and potential dangers, with remediation advice tailored specifically to your business
- On-going employee cyber awareness and vigilance through simulated phishing attacks. Reporting and analysis of results will be provided
- Templates and other resources to help your organization create highly effective IT security policies and practices
As seasoned HR experts, we understand that businesses today need to plan their road to success while dealing with unprecedented and relentless change. As external events transform your business environment, management must constantly rethink how to attain corporate objectives.
Drawing on our years of experience, our consultants can provide you with high-level strategic consulting in all areas of Human Resources, including Organizational Development, Training and Development, Diversity and Inclusion, Cross-Cultural Competence, Compliance and more.
- Classroom Training
- Management Orientation
- Customer Service Training
- Train the Trainer Program
- AODA Handbook
proLearning innovations offers coaching services as a tool for companies who want to improve their top performers’ productivity and job satisfaction in an increasingly challenging workforce. Our certified coaches provide your managers with a sounding board and play the role of a trusted advisor, helping them improve behaviour patterns or deal with a current business challenge.
By working together with the client in specifying goals to be achieved, the successful coaching program results in employees who are: more sensitized; better able to communicate with others, including direct reports, colleagues and their manager; more productive; and more open to personal insight and growth.
Our coaching approach includes the following components:
- Pre-coaching assessment (may include the use of a self-assessment tool) that identifies learning and leadership styles as well as motivational and attitudinal factors
- Facilitation of management clarity and support for desired changes
- Maximization of candidate motivations through feedback, education and tailored approaches that match candidates’ stage of change readiness
- Clear, behaviourally based goals and objectives
- Use of experiential exercises to match the diverse learning style and individual preferences of each individual “coachee”
- Use of homework assignments, including active practice and solicitation of feedback to maximize learning
- Use of relapse prevention strategies to head-off backsliding and resumption of old behaviours
- Development of a maintenance plan to support long-term change
Our coaching experience confirms when a highly skilled coach is paired with an appropriate candidate, the coaching process truly is “win-win” for both the individual and the organization.
All of our coaches are highly trained professionals with significant work experience at all levels of management. In addition, all have related degrees and credentials, possessing either an advanced degree in psychology and/or coaching certification from a recognized coaching institution.
- Diversity in the Workplace
- Violence in the Workplace
- Creating a Respectful and Inclusive Workplace
- Cross-Cultural Self-Assessment Questionnaire
- Tapping Potential – Four Generations at Work
- Is growing and needs to upgrade their existing paper based employee data system to an efficient, online system
- Does not yet have an HRIS
- Is not satisfied with the HRIS currently being used
Our online tool was designed to help keep your organization on track. Specifically, we can help your organization:
- Develop and document (online) focused employee competencies and performance standards integrated with detailed job descriptions
- Complete and archive performance reviews
- Set and monitor achievable goals and improvement needs
- Track attendance
- Store important employee information and organizational forms in our confidential HRIS
NOTE: If your organization does not currently have competencies or a (satisfactory) performance management process in place, we can help. Ask about our related workshops designed to assist your organization:
- Identify key competences for the various roles within your organization
- Create and implement a performance management system that both management and staff perceive as valuable
- Enhance the effectiveness of your current performance management process
Our online tool is simple to implement, and can easily be customized to address your organization’s specific needs, culture, competencies, etc. Clients using this tool have found it to be an excellent way to both improve communication and performance within their organization, as well as keep track of other important employee/organizational information.
Feedback from Customers Currently Using our On-Line Tool:
We are impressed by the functionality and ease of use of this performance application. Although it’s a fairly robust application, we have primarily limited use to the Attendance Manager and completion of staff performance reviews. ~ Jan C., Toronto, ON
We chose this system because it gives the ability to create a two way conversation between our company and our employees. Providing good quality direction and feedback to employees is important and the system allows the employee to log on anytime during the year to record significant events or suggest training opportunities for their career development. ~ Stephen M., St. John’s NB
Thanks for your continued support and guidance and helping us to develop a performance management system that works in today’s world. For years we have been storing team evaluations and detailed outlines of goals that were never referred to in following years. ~ Brian P., Windsor, ON
I am excited to be using this Performance Management/HRIS program as a significant tool to bring out team resources, initiatives and goals under one umbrella. The system will help streamline our operation while reaching for standards of excellence in customer service and employee job satisfaction. This program establishes a comprehensive overview of the daily operations, integrated with customer satisfaction surveys, and employee and management review systems providing an easy to use means of communication for all to understand and achieve best performance and related compensation. ~ Rick L., Waterdown, ON