The annual cost of cyber-crime to the global economy is estimated to be 445 – 575 BILLION DOLLARS. More than half of that money is never recovered.
Cyber-crime is on the rise. Kaspersky Lab recently reported that Ransomware, where your data is held hostage until a payment is made, spiked 30% in the first quarter of 2016. All it takes is a simple innocent click on the wrong link to bring your company down.
You may think your organization is safe because you have invested in highly sophisticated security technology. However, when it comes to cyber security, your employees are the biggest threat! Employees must be trained to recognize the risks, and cyber awareness must become part of your organization’s corporate DNA.
Every employee needs to be aware of:
- Common cyber threats and how to recognize them
- How to make good judgments online
- Organizational polices and practices regarding internet security, e.g., what to do if they receive a suspicious email, what to do if they feel they may have fallen for an online scam, etc.
Our web-based Information Technology Security Training Program was designed to provide this information, and much more. Choose from the following programs:
- 30-minute course (BASIC version) – Provides basic information about cyber security to raise awareness about the numerous risks
- 50-minute course (COMPREHENSIVE version) – Provides basic information about cyber security to raise awareness of the numerous risks and provides practical information/tips/suggestions about how to avoid becoming a victim
- Six 6 – 9 minute “bite-sized” modules (can be rolled out weekly, bi-weekly, monthly).
For $10.00 per employee (or less depending on the size of your organization), you can rest easier knowing your staff have the knowledge they need to keep your organization’s data safe. Given the high cost of even one security breach – including loss of data and money, damage to your organization’s reputation, and time spent resolving the damage – this is a small investment for greater peace of mind.
If your organization has a Learning Management System, this course may be purchased outright.
Additional Cyber-Security Services
To further protect your organization from becoming the victim of a cyber attack, we also offer the following:
In-House Training and Security Support
- On-site classroom Security Awareness Training workshops
- On-site training to set up and maintain your own in-house Security Awareness Office
- Best Practice Review of your organization’s current security infrastructure, including IT security systems, policies and practices, and recommendations for improvement
Remote Security Office Services
- Set up and maintenance of your in-house Security Office
- On-going alerts of IT security new threats and potential dangers, with remediation advice tailored specifically to your business
- On-going employee cyber awareness and vigilance through simulated phishing attacks. Reporting and analysis of results will be provided.
- Templates and other resources to help your organization create highly effective IT security policies and practices
For more information, please call 416-358-7498 or contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org